3rd Trimester

Free husband.. Anyone want him?

Today my husband went to the dr because he was having some "pain". He found out he has hemorrhoids which are apparently common in pilots since they sit on their asses all day. He came home really upset which is understandable (he is only 25 so he didn't think he would have to deal with something like this for a while). I was sympathetic and even tried to find him a special pillow online to take to work so that he hopefully wouldn't get them again. He got so mad thinking I was making fun of him that he started yelling at me. I didn't say anything.

A couple hours later we went to the store to do some grocery shopping and to pick up his medication. After reading over the medication and what he had to do he once again FREAKED OUT, I hugged him and told him I was sorry and I knew it wouldn't be pleasant. He continued to go on and on about how I had no idea how bad it was going to be and even went as far as to say something about me getting them after labor "so I would know what he was going through". Is he *** serious?!?!?! Does he not realize that I am about to squeeze out an 8lb baby? I really wanted to rip his head off when he was talking about this. Don't get me wrong I love him to death, but that idiot better watches what he says otherwise I'M going to shove something up his butt and it's not going to be the medication!