2nd Trimester

Wow, did that really happen? Passing out post ...

So... a little background info: Ive had sympathy seizures since i was in high school. They are  like panic driven seizures when my body is overwhelmed or sick.  I have never been on meds for them and I have not had one for 6 years.

Monday I was at an all day Inservice -  just teachers were there. It stated at 8 and I was fine for about an hour and a half. When we changed groups, I felt fine. Minutes later, I started to feel a little strange and then I got really dizzy. I told the teacher beside me that I was dizzy and the next thing that I know, I am waking up on the floor with 25 teachers crowded around me.I had passed out, had a seizure, and lucky for me basically peed my pants while I was unconscious. WOW... nothing like total embarrassment to start off your day. I guess they pulled me out of my chair and laid me on the ground... thank god I didnt fall. They called 911, strapped me to a stretcher and rushed me to the ER. Long story short, my little man and I are fine but it was a totally crazy experience. My OB said that second tri women do pass out occassionally and thought that might have triggered the seizure. Lucky me!

So this is my warning to all my fellow BUMP teachers... keep moving, dont sit still for too long or stand in one place too long --- Apparently you will pass out. lol. Everyone at school today is treating me like I am totally disabled and they follow me around waiting for me to drop at any second :)