2nd Trimester

Really? (vent)

So there's an acquaintance of my mom's that we run into sometimes at church and the first time I was pregnant she would constantly find me and stand there and rub my belly sometimes not even talking to me. Which is freaky anyway, but then she would tell people that was her baby. So between my mom, DH & I we figured out different ways of avoiding her. This time around I've been pretty lucky as she hasn't bothered me...until a couple days ago. She sneaked up behind me and grabbed my belly from behind and screamed at me "Do you know what it is yet?" Everything in my wanted to go" ...yeah...a baby." But I just told her we would find out in a couple weeks. And while everyone has been saying this one is a boy, because we already have a girl (like there's not a 50/50 chance every time) she took the cake. "I hope it's a boy, and I hope he's mean as a snake!" I just looked at her and said, "Oh, thanks so much, I appreciate that." and walked away. I know you can't fix stupid, but sometimes I wish I could numb it with a 2 x 4.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker