2nd Trimester

Working 2nd time mothers who breastfeed ?help!

I am totally clueless when it comes to breast feeding and pumping?etc.  I?m so sorry if my questions seem sort of silly, and I?m sure I?ll be laughing at myself once I get the hang of everything.  For now, I?m almost flipping out about how clueless I am. Haha  

I?m trying to figure out what I?ll need in order to continue to feed baby almost strictly breast milk after I go back to work.  Can you help me by telling me what you?ve done?etc?

What type of breast pump do you recommend?

How do you handle pumping at work? Where do you go? Conference rooms are far from private in my office- and are almost always occupied. The bathroom just seems sort of?I don?t know ? unsanitary.  And though stalls are private- I just don?t see it happening.

Added to that  - what do you do with the milk when you are done?  I?d feel weird storing it in a community fridge.

What supplies do you find makes your life a lot easier, and what is essential?  For example- do you use those freezer/breast milk storage bags?  Do you use a sanitizer or bottle warmer?  Bottle coolers?  There are so many gimmicks out there, I really don?t want to waste money on things I don?t need.  Can you also recommend your favorite brands/types?

Thanks a bunch! I?m reading a great book about breast feeding now (the name seems to have slipped my mind), and it?s great for information, but doesn?t cover much about  doing this while being a working mother.