2nd Trimester

Dumbest thing I've done all week...

So, here's a fun story for you guys.  Last weekend, we went to the baby store in our neighborhood to get the bassinet holder for our Uppababy Vista.  They didn't have it, so we ordered it.  On Thursday, my husband got a voicemail that it came in, so he asked me to pick it up on my way home from work (we live in the city and only have one car).  I called to ask if it would be ok if I swung by on my way home, because I didn't have the receipt with me, and they said it wouldn't be a problem.  They had it out by the register for me when I got there, so the guy gave it to me, asked if I needed help to the car, and I left.

Last night we were walking to dinner and walked past the baby store.  DH says, "Oh, so how much did that come out to, anyway?"  I said, "I don't know, you paid for it when we ordered it."  He said, "Um, no.. you were supposed to pay when you picked it up."  Omg, I freaked out.  Apparently, I STOLE the bassinet holder from the baby store.  I was so embarrassed!  We had to go in, explain the situation, and pay for it.  Embarrassed  Winning.