2nd Trimester

Still hiding my pregnancy...

I'm going onto 15 weeks but starting to show.  I know all the tricks.  I got some skinny legs so wear jeggings, leggings and fitted jeans with a nice VS push up padded bra and tunic tops.  the result of my exaggerated bust, is anything baggy you wear sorta looks drapey over your emerging belly. And layers!  Long tunic tops with cropped tops over them.  I wear a lot of VS loungewear/ yogawear. 

The other day a co-worker was walking around anouncing she was 6wks pregnant.  I congratulated her and thought wickedly to myself, "ME FIRST!!!"  I'll be stealing her thunder when I finally do announce it.  Hehehe!  Not that I want to.  I really like not talking about pregnancy related stuff or answering questions.  Truth is nobody really wants to hear it unless they're pregnant, too (which is why I'm here).  My experience is most people are just being polite or nosey once they know and some even act like you were raped by an alien around you.  Yeah, I've experienced pregnancy discrimination from women peers and co-workers in the past!  I don't look forward to people looking at my belly secretly judging how I'm coming along or not.  I'm hoping to hold out another two weeks at least... I'm really starting to show.  Anyway, for any of you hiders out there, how are you faring?  Are you dying to tell people or like me, rather enjoying the secrecy of it all.  I almost want to lie to everyone and say, "I didn't know I was pregnant!"  Just to see their expressions.  I know my gig is almost up.

CafeMom Tickers BabyFruit Ticker