2nd Trimester

A gift that I didn't want...Pregnancy Bible

So, I'm not sure if I'm being hormonal or if this is legit!  DH is away, so he can't be the judge. 

My Dad & Stepmom wanted to get me a pregnancy book as a gift, so my stepmom asked if I had any books in mind.  I really wanted WTEWE & Pregnancy Week by Week, that's it!  When I told her this, she said her daughter used The Pregnancy Bible and just bought it for a friend.  I sort of shrugged it off and told her I had never heard of it, but these two (that I suggested) are supposed to be the best!  2 weeks go by and what arrives in my mailbox?  The Pregnancy Bible!  This is not what I wanted!  Not that I'm ungrateful or anything because it's a gift...that's all great, thanks.  But I work full time and I'm trying to study for my Personal Training Certification which I have to complete by May, so I don't have time to leisurely read a 300+ page book (in addition to the 2 that I actually want).  PLUS, why even ask what I want when you've already made up your mind for me?  I would have purchased the $9 WTEWE 2 weeks ago! 

I'm just glad that they are on vacation for 4 weeks, so I don't have to Thank them yet.  Am I being hormonal and irrational?  And please provide your thoughts on this book, if you've read it...or have even heard of it! 

I'll have to pretend to have a glass of wine tonight!

Thanks!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker