South Florida Babies
Options

Need Disney Parks Rec

We are planning to go to Disney, again, in March during Spring break.   We've taken Elise to Magic Kingdom twice and Epcot once.  This time, we were planning to go to Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and go back to Epcot. We'll be driving up Monday and returning Thursday of that week.  However, my parents are joining us this time and were disappointed to hear we weren't going to Magic Kingdom.  They don't really mind where we go, but I guess they wanted to spend time with Elise in Magic Kingdom.

DH and I have seasonal passes, so we can park hop if we want to.  But, my parents purchased the Wild for 3 pass, so they can only do 3 parks-one each day.  We definitely want to go to Epcot that Wednesday and have made dinner reservations at the French restaurant (we'll be having breakfast in the hotel).  But, I'm not sure which parks we should go to that Monday and Tuesday.   Initially, we thought MGM the day we arrive (we'll probably arrive around noon and head straight to the park for lunch), then Animal Kingdom on Tuesday, and Epcot on Wednesday.  However, I'm still wondering which park has more attractions for little ones - Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom- so that we can go to the one with the least attractions the day we arrive.  And, I'm also wondering if we should skip Hollywood Studios and go back to Magic Kingdom.  Keep in mind, we'll probably go, again, during Memorial Day or Labor Day weekends and most definitely for her 2nd bday in October. 

Just to add, she's a trooper and loves the rides, characters, and fireworks.  She's not afraid of anything.  In fact, she would happily stroll around the park on her own if we let her, lol.  So, which 3 parks would you recommend with a 1 year old?