3rd Trimester

Another false alarm! (TMI)

Today is my official due date, but I don't feel like this child of mine is ready yet.  It's so frustrating and I'm sure there are tons of you ladies out there who are going through this too.  I just want him out! LOL.

Yesterday I thought my water broke... but as it turns out, I was mistaken.  The hospital nurse informed me that during this stage of pregnancy some ladies (like me) just have a ton of watery discharge.  So I get my husband out from work, rush to the hospital just to find out, nothing is dilated and my bag of waters is still most def. in tact.  The worst part of all is the nurse who was assisting me was SUPER rough.   She sent me into a ton of contractions reaching up there to see how many cm I was and I guess I haven't changed since my last Dr's visit (only 2cm). To add insult to injury all of our family is on the east coast so we had to call everyone back and say "No, her water didn't actually break it was just discharge."  Fantastic.. ugh. 

I hope you ladies have a better time at this than I am because this waiting game is miserable!  I'll be sending out good vibes to all you bumpies in waiting - please do the same for me!  I think I'm going to lose my mind this week.  LOL

Psalm 127:3 Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. (NLT)