3rd Trimester

Excited for my toddler and DD to meet

I decided to take my 2 yo son to my doctor's visit yesterday...a mini melt down and 5 min of Backyardigans later we were in the back with the nurse doing your routine check ups. My 2 yo decides to stick  his little index finger out and reprimand the nurse for touching me. It went something like "blah blah blah Mommy! Blah Blah Blah Mommy! No! No!" Super cute..thinking it couldnt get any cuter we go in room for my Strep B test (completely forgot I was in for that...) and he proceeds to reprimand the doctor as he does the measurements.. this time "Blah blah blah! Mommy! Baby! Blah Blah Blah Mommy! Baby!" So the doctor asks him.."Do you want to hear your sister's heart beat?" He says "Yes!" when the little machine starts making the noise you see my darling son's eyes slowly widen with astonishment and hear his little giggles at his sister's heart. I thought it was the cutest moment ever! I've come to the realization that although he will rebel bc of the attention she will get he will truly love and protect his little sister. I'm excited for them to meet!