2nd Trimester

NC Endocrinologist Recommendations Needed

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I also posted this on the North Carolina Board....

My DH and I will be moving to the Raleigh area at the end of the month.  I already have a recommendation for a OB but I also need a new endocrinologist.  I have an under-active thyroid and my current doctor has been great about monitoring all of my levels.  It took me and my DH a long time to find a doctor that we were comfortable with and I am really concerned we won?t find someone as competent.  I hope one of you ladies will be able to help with a recommendation or at least point me in a direction that might help. 

I am not sure where we will officially settle but the apartment we are moving into is in Morrisville.  Any help would be appreciated.

TIA