3rd Trimester

SPAM retaliation (for those who have the time)

By clicking through the links provided in the "just had to share" emails that have proliferated on this and other boards in the past several days, I found the company's contact form.  For those of you with a spare minute and who enjoy a healthy bit of retaliation, I thought filling their inbox might be fun! The bottom line is this: UC is a for-profit corporation.  The coupon codes being posted on our boards are not being shared by helpful, well-intentioned moms unaffiliated with the company, they are an effort to secure free advertising.  As we all know, using The Bump's social forums for advertising violates TOS.  If UC would like to pay for an ad as other companies do, I'm certain The Bump would be happy to sell them ad space on the site.

Clearly they're not getting the message from being repeatedly reported and having the content of their messages removed.  Perhaps a bit more direct contact would do the job.

Here's the link:https://www.uddercovers.com/content/contact_us

Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012