3rd Trimester

Anyone bored and want to offer an opinion?

We are doing Dr. Seuss in the nursery. My best friend is extremely talented and creative. Each wall will have a different book themed mural. We are using "Oh the Places You'll Go!", "The Lorax", "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" and "The Cat in the Hat". We have a double sliding closet door on one wall where we will paint a quote. I need help choosing a quote! We plan on keeping this theme until she is 10-11.

?You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...? 

? Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

?Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.? 
? 
Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!

?Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind? 
? 
Dr. Seuss

The next two don't really fit with a nursery theme but I like them.

?The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.? 
Dr. SeussI Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

?Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.? 
Dr. SeussThe Lorax

I'm worried this one isn't age appropriate. 

??Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abondon. Laugh. Choose with no regrets. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is? 

Dr. Seuss 

[Poll]
BabyFruit Ticker