2nd Trimester

Lucid dreams?

Just curious about whether anyone's been having lucid dreams (the kind where you know you're dreaming) lately. I tend to have more than most anyway. Usually I have lucid dreams at least once a month, but lately I've been having them two or three times a week or more.

I had two last night. One was pretty simple (but weird): I was going to have sex with this guy who wasn't my husband, and was thinking about whether it was right or not when I realised, "I'm dreaming!" so I did it anyway. Haha.

The other one was a little more complex: I was out drinking with my friends, who commented that I had had ten vodka and gins and was still sober, and how on earth did I do it. I said that the baby gave me better tolerance, then suddenly remembered that I was pregnant and started feeling terrible. Just as quickly, I realised I was dreaming, and, get this: I went to the nearest gas station and bought a 60-pack of beer. I then announced to my friends that I was drinking them all, right then, even though I was pregnant, because I knew it was a dream. They all started telling me I was acting really recklessly because I couldn't be sure it was a dream, and I even said to them "You know what? I don't care what you think, because I know for a fact this is a dream so it doesn't even matter. And I'm going to get drunk, so I can experience it even if it isn't real!"

Weird, huh?