2nd Trimester

Mom is really kinda ticking me off. (Vent)

So my mom has been kinda irritating lately. I had an emotional breakdown a couple weeks ago, to the point I didn't even want to be pregnant anymore just so I didn't have to deal with my doctors and their "now now now" attitude, their rudeness and general unprofessional-ism. And unfortunately switching docs is not an option because the military is evil. So anyways, I called her then, in hysterics, and what does she say? "Oh hunny, crying won't solve anything. It will just make you ugly for when your hubby gets home, you really should stop" Um, excuse me?? It may not solve anything, but it certainly makes me feel BETTER. And hubby would never comment on my being ugly even though after you cry you get all red and splotchy and ugh.. so I quickly got off the phone with her, and called my mother-in-law, who offered the reassurance my mother did not.

Then tonight I told her I started a craft project, a baby blanket that I am attempting to crochet. First crochet project so wish me luck lol. Anyways she pops off with "Well, your grandma is also making the baby a blanket, how many baby blankets do you think this kid needs?" Well more than one would be preferable. What happens if they have an accident in bed at night? I'm supposed to drop everything, wash their bedding RIGHT THEN, and keep them up and out of bed in the process of me doing it? Yeah, right. That's akin to her saying to delete the baby bedding off the registry because she has a set for us... did we all really survive on one set of bedding and one baby blanket? Do we survive on one set of sheets now with only one blanket in the house? I think my mom has finally gone off the deep end. Maybe she doesn't really realize what she is saying?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml