Single Parents

advice.. B4 i end up on this board.plz

i am engaged to a very good man. 

Issues since my pregnancy began have come and gone- only now i see more to him i'am wishing i hadnt. I am all for loving someone for who they are- i do love him for who he is. BUT he has quilities i dont want my child to be taught...

*crude comments

*religion mockery

*rough play -i love it when he toys with me:] but sometimes its disrespectful.. and childish- We have three more weeks till we will kno gender.. if a boy i dont want his dad teaching him that being rough -in the childish/disrespectful ways- with his significant other OR any woman is okay.. if a girl i dont want her to see her dad when he is being a lame ass and thinking "oh, so thats how it should be" 

*unable to take accountability in heavy situations

*gives up when things get tough- ex: if over phone trying to talk a conflict out he will hangup, or he will walk away if he does not like what he is hearing-... this one scares me the most! is this what he will do when our angel babe is actually in the world!!?? :'[

etc. etc. etc. etc. -in that order-

So much more- but these are basics.. i guess my question is.. Am i just controlling? Uncompassionate? picky? selfish with expectations? 

OR

can at least have some understanding....

What should i do?

i dont want to be apart of this board.. no offence! im a lurker, and you guys are all fantastic!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml