3rd Trimester

Shower question

To be brief, my partner and I are quite lucky and have a total of 5 showers being thrown for us. The issue we're running into is that very very few people are looking at the registries we've set up and buying things we need. Please don't misunderstand, we are very appreciative of everything we've received, but we have more 12 month clothing than cloth diapers or crib sheets and changing table pad/covers. We have friends who graciously gave us more 0-3 clothing than we need and so, really, what we need are the "basics". Have any of you run into this problem? Did you just return what you got and exchange for what you need? All the hostesses of these showers knew about our registries and gave that information to guests... The worst that will happen, I guess, is that we'll end up buying everything we need (grand total at last tally, $2000) and have yet to receive. 
+ OPK July 6, 2011 IUI with anonymous donor sperm July 7, 2011 BFP July 21, 2011 Baby Girl Harper born via emergency C-section 3/22/12!