2nd Trimester

Would it bother you if...

Childhood photos you never saw, were surfacing on Facebook by random family members who never really contributed anything to your entire life? But for some reason have a ton of kid photos you'd never seen... It's leaving me wondering why these ppl have pics & not really sure about how I feel. Tempted to ask if they would send them to me for my daughter to one day have.

Also, on your wedding day, how would you have felt. If your father's gift to you were childhood pictures of yourself, being told to you while standing there in your wedding dress in front of all your guests, the photos he got were going to be thrown away, along with several other photos that had been by family members of a person who was very special to you, that passed away when you were a teen. But this person (rip) who originally had the photos (being given to you via 'father') practically raised & did everything for you because your parents were useless, due to the fact your father was an abusive, alcoholic, druggie & despite the fact they weren't blood stepped up to the plate even though they were just your babysitter.

How would that make you feel?