2nd Trimester

BH any time change positions

Nearly every time I go from sitting to standing, or from standing to squating, or roll over in bed I'm having a braxton hicks contraction.  So it seems often two dozen to 3 dozen per day.  In the hour and a half of getting ready for Super Bowl on Sunday I had at least 10. (I need to get an accurate count before my dr appt) For the most part I don't have them if I can just stay in one position!  I've increased my water intake, of course, but that hasn't helped.  On busy days I have fairly strong pressure down there as well and by the end of the day my pubic bone hurts BAD - but chiropractor and heating pad or bath help with this.

Most of the BH aren't uncomfortable or painful...I just stop what I'm doing and pause til it relaxes, but a few have been enough to MAKE me stop because they are painful.

My appointment is on Friday.  When I was having multiple BH about 8 weeks ago doctor checked me and said I was closed and not to worry, I must just be prone to them.

But several posts have said more than 6 in an hour or more than 10 in a day they were told to call their doctor.  Anyone else had similar experience and talked to their doctor already?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml