2nd Trimester

DD Vent... Mothers of 1 or more

My DD is going to be 2 in April and ever since we told her that Mommy has a Baby in her belly, she has turned into a very hard child to deal with. I think though the most frusterating thing is that she wakes up EVERY NIGHT between 2 and 3am and wont go back to sleep until between 4 and 6. I am already so tired with being pregnant but doing this every night (switching between DH and I) is starting to really get to me. I have no solutions. We have tried feeding her more at night, we have tried giving her warm baths before bed, or massaging her with lotion to calm her down. The doctor has had her on Benadryl every morning and night for ear infection for 2 weeks and still that doesnt even help. We've done teething gel for her 2 year molars. It has become a WAR. Literally! I am so tired, my DH is so tired. And I am hoping that she will pass this before the baby is bore because I can hardly handle this. Sorry for the vent, I Just was hoping maybe some one else was out there that could give me advice or some kind of plan that I may have not tried yet?????

Thank you