2nd Trimester

Work vent NBR

I don't know if its that I'm prego, that I have a cold or that my patience is gone but my executive (I'm her assistant) is on my last nerve today! She is entirely not organized, and when she tries to back herself up, she doesn't have the information to do so. She will say well I told you... Oh wait! I didn't tell you that part but if you have any questions you should ask. Why would I have questions if I think you gave me complete information to begin with. Ahhh! Then she talks to me like I'm a idiot, and says well I don't know what to tell you - you need to fix the issue. Rubs me the wrong way! Sometimes shes nice but honestly last Friday at the end of the week, she even apologized for driving me crazy. Why can't people just be organized and have good communication skills!? Makes life easier for everyone! It's not like I can talk with her about it either because technically she over see's me and that wouldn't help the issue. I just reply back as sweet as candy and apologize for the mistakes, advising we can correct them asap. Errrrr....

Thanks for listening!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers