3rd Trimester

Irritated with photographer (vent)

So I booked a photographer to take photo's of me, dh & dd at the hospital be for Lo arrives and then take photos of our brand new baby. I have had to remind her many times that she had not sent the invoices for our deposit (a few months ago) and again with the final invoice (which if paid by a certain date would give us a discount on the images), no big deal. I get the final invoice after hearing nothing from her since she received our deposit and she has tacked on an extra $50. I emailed back quoting the price we had agreed on and she shoots me a sassy email stating "Oh, well I thought we agreed on a cheaper price for the disk but I will be glad to raise the price to what we agreed to. And the extra amount are taxes I forgot to mention!"

Wow. I know I may be being b*tchy but that really rubbed me the wrong way. Thank's for the heads up woman. Also when were you going to contact me to tell me any of this? The day I go into labor?

Just irritated me since you really don't want to piss off the person incharge of how great or crappy your newborn photo's turn out. I am going to try and get my deposit back since we did not sign an official contract (just had written agreements through emai, which btw did not mention a non refundable deposit) and hire someone else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml