2nd Trimester

in high risk hospital, water ruptured help!

I been gone for over a week...unfortunately everything went down hill....

My cerclage was redone last thursday because the baby sac was bulging down past my first cerclage...the doctor had no idea how I hadn't fully ruptured at that point. So they used balloons to push baby back up and then resewed my cervix.

Unfortunately on sunday I started leaking fluid and I do have a leak in my membranes. I still have plenty of fluid but doctors are worred about contractions and infection.

So far my white blood cell count iso nly 10,000 its not horrible...I have been leaking fluid roughly every 3 to 4 hours a small gush wll come out...But ive gone 7 hours today with no gush :)

I am 21wks and 5 days....has anyone had this happen or know of any stores....My normal doctor sent me to a high risk hospital/doctors to treat me ... They will intervine with baby at 23 weeks if he comes but not before obviously. They have advised me that he may have defects if born that early and asked me to induce early. I declined at this time. If i begin to develope the blood born infection I said we can re address the situation until then im hanging on. I have zero signs of infection and baby is moving around and kicking like crazy.

any advice or stories ... id love to hear

ps my mom brought up all my stuff to hospital so now i have my computer since I wont be leaving until baby is born

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml