2nd Trimester

Best place(s) to register?

Like alot of other FTM's on the boards, I am totally and completely overwhelmed with what do about the registry. I started an amazon registry last week, I spent about 3 hours online looking through products and after all that time I only had 1 thing on the registry because I like to read EVERY review. (Most of that was looking at carseats).

So I am going to do an amazon registry because I think online shopping is a great option for most people and less expensive. I was going to put big items on my amazon registry (swing, carseat, etc) and little things on a "walk-in" store registry. Or should I do it the other way around?

My other question is, what "other" store should I register at? I am sort of against BRU because I think their prices are riduculous and if people are going to be buying me things I atleast want them to get a good price. I wanted to pick something convenient for my older relatives that don't internet shop like Target. I sort of like Burlington Coat Factory, they have a really nice baby section I thought and prices are great! Where is everyone else registered at? (Part of me just wants someone to send me their registry and I'll call it my own haha, this is so hard!!) Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker