2nd Trimester

Scolosis question and rant

I found out a while back from my cousin that my granny(which pissed me off because no one tells me what they are concerned about when it concerns ME) is concerned about me giving birth because I have scolosis. It isn't major; I went to a chircopractor when I was 15 and they said that I don't have anything to worry about in life at all. Well, I told my cousin that this is the 21st century and doctors nowadays are pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things when it comes to pregnancy. I didn't say they know everything and are perfect about child birth. And she snapped back well she is just concerned is all gosh. Just check about it, damn it (Sorry, my cousin gets real snippy when I don't start stressing about EVERY LITTLE THING IN THIS WORLD like she does). I prepare myself for anything and everything, but I am not going to stress or over stress. What will be, will be. I can't control everything.

So my question is how big of a concern should I have about child birth and scolosis? Also, with the epidural where exactly do they give it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket