2nd Trimester

are you ladies getting any relief?

Hey ladies, I'm not quite in the 2nd trimester yet, as I'm only close to 12 weeks, but I wanted to post this here to see if anybody has had any experience, also, any relief going into the 2nd trimester...

Anyway, for the past few weeks, I have had to worst hair loss ever. when showering, combing, or just playing with my hair, gobs come out. I have been taking my prenatal vitamins religiously, even before I found out I was pregnant, because we were trying. I eat ok, with the typical pizza or icecram splurge, but I feel like I'm eating decent, and not bad enough to be losing all this hair! I was always under the assumption that your hair is sooo pretty and full and shiny and all good things while you're pregnant and all mine is falling out! I was hoping somebody on this board had this happen, but had it ease off in 2nd trimester (as I was told one time before). I intend on talking to my dr. at my 13 week appointment but also wanted to see if there were any personal stories out there. I'm worried to death that this hair loss is maybe a sign that my baby isn't healthy??? I just don't know..please help!