3rd Trimester

What are you doing to bring on labour?

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hey ladies, just wondering what you guys are doing to bring on labour? Like most of you, I'm exhausted and tired of being pregnant!! It's so long...

I've been drinking Third Trimester Tea (Earth Mama Angel Baby) for a couple of weeks, sex with hubby, I'm booked in to have acupuncture in a week and a bit to see if that gets things going. 

With my first baby I was induced at 40wks5days, and she weighed 9 lbs 2oz. They say this baby is big too, so I'm trying to bring labour on naturally (and safely).

What are you doing to bring on labour?

C.

38wks3days