Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Looking for a new swing... recs?

I'm looking for a new swing for DD, ours was a hand-me-down and is starting to bite the dust (hey it's gone through two kids before mine so I give it it's props). I'm thinking of hitting up the Great Trade-In Event and BRU for that 25% off a new one. I'm looking for the 2 different motions, something with an attention snagging mobile hopefully and it has to have an AC adapter (It is our lifeline with DD and when lifeline+batteries=serious dough it's time for a plug in!) Oh and a better padded seat, ours is a thin cover over that hard plastic and it doesn't seem to comfy to me...

My friend has the fisher price rainforest open top cradle swing and DD seemed to like it, except she was sleepy and I'm afraid because the tray doesn't remove when she is playful she'll start kicking it and hurt herself. I've also looked at the Graco sweetpeace soothing swing, which looks pretty interesting but idk if it is worth the money and also the fisher price precious planet one which is cheap which is always good.

Any one have any of these or other suggestions? TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml