3rd Trimester

"You Shouldn't Be Doing That!" ... ... Ugh.

Hello, fellow mommies to be!

Here I am at 28 weeks, pregnant with my first child... & I'm about to lose my mind.  No, not with the pregnancy pains, not with the planning for baby... but with people constantly telling me what I should & shouldn't be doing.  I KNOW this has to be happening to the rest of you out there...

I take a bath each night to help ease the intense back pain that I've been experiencing.  It is by NO MEANS a lobster boil bath... just right.  & of course, I get tons of heat for it...  "You shouldn't be taking baths while you're pregnant, it'll put you into labor!"

I have my first taste of tuna (white albacore, canned) of my entire pregnancy, last night... 1/3 of a can.  "You shouldn't be eating tuna, you're consuming too much mercury!"

There's so many others, but...  I know what I've read in my studies, pregnancy books & what I've been told by my doctors...  I would never go out of my way to hurt my baby.  Do people just think that you're a bad mother or that you're going through this journey completely clueless?

How do you all handle this? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary