3rd Trimester

Strollers - help

DH always wanted a jogging stroller to run in the nearby park with our baby. I definitely don't want to spend money on 2 strollers (regular and jogging). It seems, however, that most jogging stroller are now compatible with a baby car seat so that you can use the jogging stroller (although not to jog/run) from day 1. That is great. Doing my research I found out that the better the stroller is for jogging/hiking the less manueverability it'll have (for walking through tight aisles in a store, for instance). So, as I'm trying to figure out the right stroller for us, and because this is our first baby, I have some questions to the experienced moms out there.

When do you use your stroller the most? What are the day-to-day activities that requires you to use the stroller vs car seat without stroller vs baby carrier. For instance, transporting baby to and from daycare, doing groceries, visiting friends, going out to dinner, weekend activities, etc.

I'll have to drive to and from the daycare, supermarket, doctor's office, etc. But we live in a nice neighborhood that is walking distance to a nice park, church, restaurants, etc.  

Also, please feel free to comment on your stroller and what you like about it or hate about it. Or any features that you find are a "must have" in a baby stroller.

TIA