2nd Trimester

My butterfly nursery, if you're interested!

I have posted this on the Nursery board in the past but thought I would share it here too. I put a lot of work into the post so I figured it wouldn't hurt to share it again. And remember to post your nursery pics because we love seeing them!

Butterfly nursery pics

I enjoyed looking at nursery pictures when I was pregnant so want to share mine even though it's much later than planned. It is a small budget nursery. The theme was butterflies and the colors are blue and pink. I'll include links to everything I can since that always helped me.

We decided on a white Graco Lauren crib with pink jersey sheets which I love because they are so soft. We decided against a bumper for safety reasons and the crib skirt was an unnecessary expense. Plus I didn't like the one that went with the PBK butterfly quilt that we hung on the wall with butterfly quilt clips from Etsy. We also got the toddler pillow from PBK.

We got the matching white Graco Lauren dressing table which I love and still use every day.  We got the Carters Super Soft Changing Pad Cover in pink dots.

LO was a winter baby and often flinched at the cold wipes. When one accidentally touched my bare stomach it felt awful and shocking so I ordered a Munchkin wipes warmer the same day, LOL! We just started using it again. Also pictured are white/pink baskets which are really useful for holding the misc stuff and a sound machine. Our favorite setting is the heartbeat.

Beside the dressing table is a munchkin diaper pail which was perfect for the first 6 months but the poopy diapers go straight outside now. And a laundry basket that matches the square ones. The wall has a spray of butterflies from Etsy. 

We went with the Storkcraft Tuscany Glider and have been happy with it. It is comfortable and glides well. Easy to put together too, I did it myself! :)  The boppy has been one of our most used items. The butterfly blanket draped over the glider was a gift and I can't find it online.

We got the shelves from Ikea and there is one large one and two small ones next to the window. I rotate what is on them and I really love them plus they were cheap.

We have the Summer Infant Day and Night video monitor and set it up to get a view of the entire crib. It is currently on a Pier 1 table I already had. We got some really inexpensive white curtains but I can't remember where from. Target maybe? And some room darkening shades from Lowes but they aren't online.

This is the shelf on the other side of the window. It is holding one of my favorite books, The Seven Silly Eaters, which is signed by the illustrator who visited a school I taught at. And I love the Original Rubber Ducky

=) Hope you enjoyed our little nursery.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers