Upstate NY Babies

Review: Graco Ready 2 Grow stroller

I had my eye on this stroller, and decided to pull the trigger and get it.  DH put it together and the last few nights I've wheeled Liam and Aislin around the house in it.  (True Story.)  Here's my review so far.  Size wise it seems to be about the same size as the stroller that comes with a travel system.  Maybe just a touch bigger.  It basically handles the same way as well.  What I like about it is, it gives Liam some options.  He can either sit up front facing out, or he can sit or stand in the back.  I like to give him different options from time to time because it makes him feel pretty special when he gets to choose what snack, where to sit, what jammies to wear, etc.  What's nice too is Aislinn's seat, which is also a Graco, will attach to either the front or the back of the stroller, depending on where Liam is sitting.  Once she gets a little older and can ride directly in the stroller and not in her seat, she can sit up front or in the little seat that snaps on in the back.  And that seat snaps in really quick, so if Liam decides all of the sudden he wants to sit up front I can just snap in the seat and she can sit in the back.