3rd Trimester

31 weeks- braxton hicks and projectile?

Ok, so I'm probably just worried and hormonal. But here is what's going on, has anyone experienced something similar lately?

1. Just found out I'm anemic, which explains why I try to run up the stairs and end up walking. (Like one of those bad dreams where you are running away from a monster and it feels like your feet have cement tied to them and you are trudging through mud)

2. I have been waking up in pools of sweat. The parts of my body that are actually sweating, are my chest and legs. 

3. I've been feeling dizzy, the back of my head and my shoulders have a burning and tingling sensation.

3. Last night I was projectile vomiting, then had diarrhea, then more vomiting. I've been drinking more water, so it shouldn't be because of dehydration. I don't think it was food poisoning, because I was with my SO all day and we ate the same things at each meal. 

4. Cramping last night, before and after getting "sick", into this morning. Now, my belly is tender, and feeling heavier.  

5.[ I asked my Dr. about this, and they said it could be the baby headbutting me.] About where my cervix should be, I feel what I would believe to be a contraction, regularly, and always in the same spot. When I asked around about what contractions feel like, the basic consensus was that the whole belly or back cramps up....so I could be wrong. 

*****My gut says, something is not right, although my OB appt was 2 days ago and the baby is perfectly healthy.  Is 31 weeks very uncommon to go into early labor? I've heard that for some women, vomiting and diarrhea occurred right before they went into labor. So....just hormones or something to keep an eye on?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml