3rd Trimester

Fell in the shower, before my Shower!

So I almost didn't make it to my own baby shower.  I was getting ready, one minute I was standing in the shower, next minute flat on my back on the floor of the shower.

It happened so fast I don't know what I did,  just lost my balance I guess. That is what happens when you are shaped like a weeble wooble all of a sudden.  DH was two hours away at a basketball game, I called in hysterics and he happened to be sitting next to an OBGYN (friends dad).  He said I was probably fine but to get an ultrasound just to be sure. 

The only person who could take me was my SIL, who was trying to set up for the shower.   Just as she pulled up to pick me up my doctor finally called back to say she didn't think I needed to come in,  to wait and hour or two and see how I felt.  I didn't hit my belly or anything. 

I was so shaken up and my back was killing me I didn't even want to go to the shower anymore.  My face was so puffy from crying.  But I went and had a great time, it all turned out OK.  Just a little embarrassing once someone let it slip what happened.

I guess I was stupid not to have mat in the shower, so if you don't have one get one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml