Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Love or Hate your diaper bag? Please share!

So I have yet to purchase (or recieve) an actual "diaper bag". I've looked and found nothing to impressive or they have been so expensive, and I don't want to shell out for something I probably won't like. So far I have 2 Thirty-One bags, the small and large utility tote. They are exactly that, totes. Big open, not very structured boxy interiors with 2 small mesh pockets on each end and the large one also has 5 wide open canvas pouches/pockets along the outside. The small one is only good for very quick jaunts and the large one is humungous and is plenty big enough for overnights or long days except that it is so unstructured and everything falls out if it tips over even slightly, it's a b*ch to carry and it doesn't fit on the bottom of the stroller... I've re-purposed my "stephanie" style Vera Bradley bag and honestly it is almost perfect! It's a good in between my other two, it is structured, zippered, has two sturdy shoulder straps, pockets on the outside for my stuff and a nice sized interior with some pockets including one zippered, but it's a bit bulky and gets really heavy.

So that's my diaper bag run-down... anyone love or hate what they have or have tried? I'm currently looking into the Ju-Ju-Be bags... anyone have one?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml