3rd Trimester

Disappointed in DH, and not sure what to do...

My Husband is great, most of the time, but I am sure we can all say that.  I love him very much, so don't misunderstand. 

I thought once I got into the third trimester he would there more for me.  I am a very independent person, which is half the problem, so normally I don't need assistance from anyone, and don't want it.  But when your 29 weeks pregnant and it is starting to hurt to tie shoes, your worried about falling on the ice, you can't lift the things you could before, you would love if someone rubbed your lower back, etc.  You want help, or at least a little coddling.  I guess I just figured he would step up when I needed him, and I don't think I should have to talk to him about it. 

It has been obvious too, because other people when we are out in a group take care of me, or make sure I am alright or help me over ice, but he doesn't think of it on his own.  I don't know I guess I just thought it would be different.  Is anyone else going through this or having the same feelings?  Or am I the only irrational female with to many hormones?  LOL!

Valarie Visit The Nest!