Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Please help me...formula question

I have 4 week old twins, boy and girl. My little boy is having a really hard time with gas and was on Enfamil powder Newborn (I breastfed for 2 weeks but it was too much and I had to stop...many, many tears have been shed over this.) I called our pediatrician and he suggested switching to Enfamil Gentlease and said I should stop using powder and use liquid concentrate. I wasn't able to find concentrate so I bought the ready to use liquid (it expensive $7.50/32 oz) The ONLY store I can find this in is WalGreens and they don't carry a big supply. I did some research and found that Enfamil does not make Gentlease in liquid concentrate. Upon further research I fould that Similac does make their gentle formula in liquid concentrate. I just started Gentlease yesterday and can already see an improvement. This is going to cost me a fortune though and is almost impossible to find although I can order it if I can get a big enough supply to last me til it arrives. Would you switch to the Similac gentle formula? Do think I am going to really mess his belly up if I make that switch? I was SO planning on breast feeding that I didn't do any research on this stuff.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker