Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Fussy/Cranky Baby after Hep B Vaccine

My DD got the second Hep B vaccine on Thursday and since then has been endlessly fussy and cranky.  She hasn't been able to sleep/nap for more than an hour at a time since Thursday night.  The only way to console her is to hold her constantly, which is totally out of character for her. She does not have a fever and the injection spot is not red or sore, which are the only 2 "common" side effects I could find.  DD's sleep had been so good (waking only twice a night for the past two weeks) and I'm worried this reaction to the vaccine will screw up her good routine.

I'm hoping she's back to her normal self in a few days but the sleeplessness is definitely getting to me.  I haven't slept more than 2 consecutive hours in 2 days.  My DH does all he can to help out and DD is as easily comforted by him as by me but his paternity leave ends on Monday so I'm looking for some feedback on these after effects of the shot so I know what I'm in for next week.  

If you have a LO who has already had the vaccine, how did he/she react to it?  How long does this fussy, no-sleep period last?  Any suggestions on how to help DD or myself cope through these difficult post vaccine days?

Any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml