Babies: 0 - 3 Months

While I'm at work

I started back to work my usual 12 hour night shifts 3/week. DH has our LO during the night and I get home in time for DH to leave for his job. DH is wonderful with the baby and helps me out. I'm BF and DH was giving a bottle a day or night before I started back to work to get DS used to the bottle and daddy feeding. DS switches from bottle to breast with no problem, he is a great eater. The problem is he refuses to sleep when I'm gone.  DH does everything I would do as we had a few long nights before I started back to work. DS had his days/nights mixed up but I fixed that. I feel so bad for my husband as he has got home from work, been up with the baby all night, and gone back to work twice this week.  Plus as soon as I get home and have our LO in my arms he calms down and goes right to sleep. DH thinks the baby has separation anxiety but I thought he was too little for that. DS loves playing with DH when I'm home and allows DH to rock him to sleep when I'm home but he still doesn't sleep as long as when I put him down. Anyone have any experience with this.