Single Parents

Am I overreacting? long, sorry...

Ok, so my boyfriend and I were living together, but he ended up quitting his job and basically would just lay around in his own filth all day and expect me to pay the bills, work and clean when I got home. I ended up kicking him out, he moved in with his dad and about a week later I found out I was pregnant. I told him and he got really happy and wanted to get back together and everything. I did not take him back, but I did expect that he would make an attempt to grow up and get a job and start acting responsible. I don't think thats asking too much out of someone that's 25...

Its been 2 months and things are just getting worse. He still has no job, although he says he's doing all he can, and he has gotten extremely bipolar. He is seeing a retired psychiatrist, who is now a stay at home mom, who is helping him for free because she says he really needs it, and now he claims to be cured of all his emotional issues. This is what has happened since:

I live in Charlotte, in a not so great neighborhood, and I discussed with him about me moving to Winston, about an hour away, because I have a very supportive family and group of friends there, where in Charlotte I don't know anyone. He said he was fine with it, but then a day later came back saying that he knows a lawyer and that if I move he can have me thrown in jail and take full custody of my child once its born

Then a few days later, since the lease is in my name but the electric, water and gas are in his, he has threatened to cut them off, bc he thinks i will try to get revenge on him by not paying. I'm the one who paid all the deposits, and why would I not pay them? they would cut them off if I didn't...and I kind of enjoy having those amenities! Plus, why would you do that to the woman who's carrying your child?

He claims that both of these threats were "jokes", because he was upset, but I don't think they were just jokes. I regret even telling him that I am pregnant. He is more stress than anything.

Do you guys think I am just being hormonal or overreacting? what would you do?

sorry this is so long 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml