Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Details of bedtime routine

Hi ladies-

I know this has been asked previously but I'm looking for some suggestions and additional details. Please share your bedtime routine including LO's age, bedtime (or what time you target to start/finish, how long it takes if that's easier), what sleeping tools are used and how (glo seahorse laid next to swaddled LO, white noise machine, etc) and anything else you think would be helpful.

My LO currently gets a bath every other night then we dry and diaper her, try to put on lotion (she currently loves the bath but not the lotion, so gets a little frantic), dress her, feed/cuddle her until drowsy or she falls asleep and then put her in our room.  We use room fans for white noise. We swaddle her and put her in the RNP.  Since she's in the RNP, we haven't started using a sleep sheep or glo item since I don't know where I would put it. We have the Homedics soundspa and I'm thinking of putting it in our room and incorporating that for the nights when she isn't totally asleep so that she has something to "entertain" her until she falls asleep.

If it's not a bath day, we start at the feed/cuddle point and go from there.  I'm wondering if we should incorporate the bath every night, even if it's just warm water, since she enjoys it and it would help keep the night routine more consistent.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml