3rd Trimester

So now my doctor and my MIL think I'm fat...

So I saw my doctor today for the first time since month 2.  I'm planning to use a midwife for the delivery so I won't meet with the doctor very often.  She didn't remember me from this summer and after looking at my chart said that I should only gain 30 lbs this pregnancy and I'm already close enough to that.  So now she wants me to try not to gain between now and the next 10 weeks.  Fo the record the chart says I've gained 26 lbs so far.  I told her flat out that I have always gained around 45 lbs with each of my babies and that as far as I could tell I was doing better this time than with any of the previous pregnancies.  She just said that if I gained too much I'd have a hard time losing it afterward.

I'm not new to this.  This is my fifth pregnancy (to make it this far).  I know that I'm doing fine and that right now I'm not going to start worrying about how much I need to lose later.  I just want to grow a healthy baby.  It's just frustrating because I feel fine and I think I look ok, and the last thing I need is to hear that I am gaining too much when it's so much less than I normally do.  Just burst my bubble....  I miss my midwife...

And for the record - I was not obese going into this pregnancy!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers