Babies: 0 - 3 Months

7 weeks PP and BFing- Could this be AF already?

Hi ladies-

I'm almost 7 weeks PP and most of my major bleeding was over in the first month with just enough for a pantyliner since.  In the last few days, I've started having a little more bleeding again and this morning it was heavy enough that I put in a tampon. 

I'm breastfeeding 4-5 times per day (supplementing with formula due to low supply for 1-2 bottles per day). I just started the mini pill last week (on day 5) and also taking Reglan for supply.  I guess I'm wondering if anyone that's been BFing started their period this early PP or maybe if the medications could have had an effect? I also had a vaginal septum that was removed when I gave birth and at my 6 week PP appointment last week my OB said that it was still not fully healed- I was given the ok to "resume normal activity" but she just warned that it could cause some bleeding (that hasn't happened yet though).

I'm sure that I'll figure it out in the next day or two but just wanted to see if others have experienced anything similar.  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml