2nd Trimester

***UPDATE*** A/S in 25 minutes!!!

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to come back and tell you girls all about it! so far so good on holding 32 oz. of water! good thing I didn't drink anything this morning...HA! We will finally get some good pictures that don't make the baby look like a small alien...hehehe. Maybe we will even get a 3d shot...here's to hoping! :)

UPDATE!!! So my a/s went great! DH was a bit late but that is because he didn't remember what floor we were on...hehehehe. Baby is measuring right on track. EDD is still set at June 13th with a heartrate of 144bpm. We have quite the little wiggler in there...hehehehe. It was so awesome! We got to see his or her little nose, actual fingers and toes, feet, legs, arms, little hands. I'm so in love! those little hands were busy grabbing at feet and touching his/her face. The spine looks good and she said she didn't see any soft markers anywhere!!! Heart is nice an strong with 4 nicely defined chambers. Cervix is nice and closed and she said that the placenta is lying in the back and is a littlel closer to the cervix opening then they like but it will move as baby gets bigger. Baby is 11oz, or 3/4 of a pound. The equivalent of 3 sticks of butter!

As I was laying there on the table I started to get the cold sweats and I got really light headed. She said my blood supply was being cut off so she raised my head and had me turn onto my side. Eventually my sight and hearing came back, but it had me all goofed up for a minute. But she got everything she needed and we are looking great!

I can't believe this is actually real! This is something that i've always wanted and my dream is finally coming true! I'm on cloud 9 right now and I'm not coming down for a while! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml