Babies: 0 - 3 Months

About to cry over sleeping issues at 8 wks

I'm so freaking frustrated I could cry. I don't know where to begin. She won't put herself to sleep drowsy, so we have to swaddle and binky and walk with her until she passes out. Put her down too soon and she wakes up. It takes almost an hour every time. Did I mention I have a toddler to care for at the same time? The babys ongest nite stretch is about 9-1230. Then she is awake from 1-3 hours! Lights kept low, sound machine on, even tried not changing diapers. Finally goes to sleep but fusses every 1-2 hours after because binky fell out. Up for the day around 7. Takes a great 2-3 hour morning nap, but catnaps all afternoon...15-30 min here and there. She is a light sleeper and even with the noise machine my son wakes her all the time. The only reason she sleeps so long in the AM is because I let him watch tv and He is quiet. This was all tolerable on maternity leave but I go back to work today and I'm wondering how long I'll manage. My husband and I sleep in shifts so I'm guaranteed 4.5 hours but that's about all I get. Any advice? She's very gassy but no reflux. I EP so I know she's Getting enough to eat. Sorry about format, on my phone
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml