2nd Trimester

way to tired for today (kind of a rant)

I love snow but I hate it too. DH plows (in addition to his F/T job). He didn't get home til 7:00pm last night, went to bed at 9:00pm and was up & out by 2:30am. I don't know how he does it. I also don't know how my children seem to know exactly when mommy is doing it alone because all day yesterday it was like someone put a quarter in them and by 6:00pm my back hurt so bad I could hardly stand.

2:30am as DH was walking out the door to start the businesses that have him come in the middle of the night DD woke up. Since I was alone in bed I let her take DH's spot 'cause I was just to tired to be up. My dog cried til 3:30am (he hates it when DH goes out plowing at night). The other 2 dogs understand he's coming back and go back to sleep, this new one....not the brightest light bulb. He sits on the back of the couch like a cat crying for an hour!

6:18am DS was up proclaiming he pooped and wanted juice.

Once done plowing all his accounts he has to and work a 8 hour day today. My daughter also decided about a month ago she would give up napping and DS doesn't nap every day either. It's 7:40am here in Chicago and I'm ready to take a nap ::yawn:: This is gonna be a long one. I can't wait to get some of my energy back.

I'm not saying a word to DH about how tired I am though 'cause I can only imagine how exhausted he'll be.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml