2nd Trimester

Have to brag on the hubby!!!

So yesterday, all of our nursery furniture was delivered. YAY!! I was able to open the boxes with the crib sheets, mattress cover and breathable bumper in it, and I brought in the box that contained the mattress and got that out of the plastic. But that was all I could do as the box that had the crib in it was out in the garage.

Fast forward to 10:30pm. DH gets home around 10:00, loves on me, loves on the puppy, we talked for a quick minute and then he goes out into the garage and drags the crib inside and into the baby's room. We were going to leave it all sealed and in the box but I wanted to at least open the box to see the color. So we opened the  box. Then DH starts taking out the pieces saying "I'm just going to get the pieces out so they can warm up for tomorrow." Okay cool. Then he says "Where are the directions?" So I find the directions. Then he starts going through the pieces...I ask "what are you doing?" "Oh I'm just going to put together a drawer so we can see how things are going to look." Okay...now I'm getting excited because I actually get to SEE part of it put together.

Well, one drawer turned into all three drawers, then the changing station, then the side rails, then the headboard, add the footboard....by the time it was all said and done the project of building the crib Today wound up happening last night! YAY!!! It was awesome!!! So now the crib and changing station and fully assembled and ready to go, and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I might just put the cover and sheet on it before I wash them just to see how everything looks finished!

I just had to brag on Dh a little bit. It is becoming obvious that he is finally starting to get excited, and that couldn't make me happier!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml