2nd Trimester

what a relief!!

So over the past couple months I have been getting Braxton Hicks contractions here and there which my doctors said is completley normal well the past two days it hit strong, 7 min apart, lower backache, cramping and at 21 weeks I know there should be no regular contractions. I went in to see my doctor yesterday trying to think possitive knowing how many complications I had with my other two pregnancies. She seemed really concerned at first and started out my saying "if it is preterm labor we cannot stop it from coming before 24 weeks." We did all the tests, no sign of infection, ultrasound showed no thinning of the cervix and I was not dialating. I said so is this just normal third time around??? She said you have done this two other times, and you know your body. Expect to feel these contractions up untill you deliver. She said it completley normal you just react to it cause you know the felling. She said when it starts to hurt then thats when to be concerned.

I have a lot of relief nothing is progressing, I just know I will be SO over contractions by the time this little boy comes out!!!