3rd Trimester

Kinda Awkward, but I Need Advice

Ok, so with my first, I pumped. But since I borrowed the breast pump, I don't have it anymore to use for DS2. I looked at different pumps at the store but they are so expensive, and with this likely being our last child, I don't want to spend a fortune on something that won't really get a whole lot of use. So with pumping out of the question, my next idea is to breastfeed. Ive never even tried it before and Im really nervous. (here's the awkward part) I know that my boobies were made to feed my babies, but my DH thinks they were made for him. I've talked to him about it, but he's not very responsive. He just says to do whatever I want and it'll be fine, but I'm affraid that he will look at me (or them, rather) differently. Will my breasts still be as sexy to him as they were before? Its sad that boobies were intended to be used for one thing, but definitely over time became known for another. Can I breastfeed for awhile and then when I'm done they'll still be in the same shape as they were before? Do you think it'll turn DH away from them, like, not be attracted and turned on by them anymore? ...anyone been here before?