3rd Trimester

Could This Be It!!!!! also on Jan 12

Back ground. This is my second pregnancy. With DD I went in with contractions and because of medical issues they decided to help push things along and DD was born at 37 w 4 d. I thought I lost my MP but apparently I didn't untill I was admitted.  Never had bloody show. So this time around is a little bit different. I lost my MP yesterday and this am when I woke up I had i guess you could say my Bloody show. It was brownish kind of like I was about to start my period it has stopped now. I have been having a few contractions but nothing consistant. I also woke up early aout 4 ish and I had some Leackage from my right breast. My hands and feel are so swollen they hurt. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up but they have me scheduled for next thursday for an induction. I cant wait to meet my son and I cant wait for my daughter to see her little brother. She loves giving my belly kisses saying my bubba. when she cuddles next to me he always cuddles close to her and my belly gets all lopsided. They are going to be great and I feel so Blessed.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml